Job opportunity – project administrator
Project Administrator: Sheerness Dockyard Preservation Trust – Deadline extended
One Year Fixed Term with possible option to extend. Three days per week. £33K Pro-rata.
Following the award of a Heritage Lottery Fund grant to Sheerness Dockyard Preservation Trust to develop and restore the Sheerness Dockyard Church and exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of Project Administrator to perform administrative duties associated with the project.
This post will be directly reportable to the Trust chairman. The successful candidate will work with both the Trust and the project development team.
This post was first advertised on 22 April but the deadline has now been extended to 30 June.
Duties will include:
- Meeting facilitation with partners/stakeholders
- Minute taking and distribution
- Acting as main point of contact for the project
- Trust book keeping
- Arranging and manage on site access
- Managing Project Database/Contact List
- Ensuring all legal and insurance requirements are kept up to date
- Creating and publish quarterly newsletters
- Managing the development and upkeep of the website
For detailed Job description please follow this link
To apply please email your CV to the Chair of the Trust here
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2017
Anticipated Start Date: 1st August 2017
- 17 Mar 2017 Tales from the Dockyard Church – reminiscence project 17 Mar 2017
- 6 Jan 2017 SDPT makes room for 'Room' 6 Jan 2017
- 9 May 2017 Delight as Trust achieves round 1 pass for Heritage Lottery funding 9 May 2017
- 6 Jan 2017 Milestone reached as £4.75M funding bid is submitted 6 Jan 2017
- 20 May 2015 Charitable status granted 20 May 2015